Monday, March 22, 2010

Photographic Interlude

I adore this.

Some of these images are beautiful, others, terrifying.

Human history is an amazing thing, and I particularly love the invention of photography. Sometimes I feel that photos are the only way to prove to myself that things actually DID happen--once enough time has passed that a distant memory almost feels like it could have been a dream. It's comforting at times, but it can also be a reminder of the horrible aspects of history that humanity should never repeat.
 Check out the link if you are into that sort of thing.

More posts to come, but I have been bogged down with PAYING work (yay!) so it's been hard to conjure up hilarious, long-ass posts when my eyes are dry as a bone, and I am quivering from staring at the computer all day long.

No comments: