Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meaningless Bullcrap You Will Thoroughly Enjoy

This next bit is....Well, it's simply retarded, and I love it!

We all know how much I hate hipsters. Perhaps some people would (dare) try to classify me as one. (But then again, do hipsters swear too much, emote with hyper-frequently (or at all?) or throw around mega-un-P.C. phrases such as "retarded" as if they were ticker tape at a Yankee's World Series parade? Nope, I think not. Not cool enough!

So, let's all point/laugh at hipsters and dogs, and have ourselves a grand ole' time. Thanks to Becky Nielsen for posting this on her Facebook page, so I could shamelessly steal it and re-post here, acting as if I exhumed the diamond in the rough all by myself.

WARNING: Some of the dogs you are about to see are ugly enough to cause moderate puke-in-mouth syndrome. Enjoy.

No comments: