Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something to Keep You Sane

When living in the world feels sucky and I just can't take anymore sadness or seriousness, I do what I think most people do for comfort and escape...Look at pictures of cute animals.

One of my favorite blogs for this purpose is: Happy LOL Day, which can be found down below in the blogs I follow. (I'd put a link up, but it seems like I'm having trouble doing such things as of late, which is a pain in the ass!) The gal that writes this blog seems like a very nifty lady, and her beautiful posts often include photography, odes to celebrities of character, and videos of all things cute. I come here daily for a shot in the arm of happiness, whether I am just trying to start the day off right, or needing a lift after a less than savory morning. I recommend you check it out.
More fun to come in the following days!

No comments: