Thursday, September 2, 2010

WOW, guys.

I'm so freakin' sorry I haven't been on here since...JUNE 18?! What the hell is wrong with me? Anyway, rather than grovel at your feet, beg for your forgiveness and start gagging down everyone's sock-eyed salmons, I think I'll just try and redeem myself with an amazing clip from Hot Tub Time Machine.
 I know, I know, I had my doubts about this movie at first, too. It looked like it could be another one of those shitty "bro ha has": a mega-gay opus to Dude Love, thinly masked as a humorous romp through those glory days of yore (that anyone over age 21 seems to mourn).
Well, it's way fucking more than that--it's seriously hilarious, and Rob Corddry reminded me of my ardent love for bald guys, especially of the comic variety. (Seriously: David Cross, Jim Gaffigan, Dave Chapelle, like 20 others...A-freakin-mazing!)

Anyway, sorry about that nasty little hiatus, and please enjoy:


No comments: