Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Best Thing You May Ever See in Your Life

I don't know who the cross dressing individual is who made this amazing objet d'art, but I pretty much want to make sweet love to him. If you don't think this is funny, there is seriously no hope for you. Either that or you are not from New York/the Northeastern United States, in which case, I forgive you. If you are from the Northeast, you will find this funny. Every single person in this region is either related to or knows someone (or several someones) who look/sound like this, especially on the phone.


b

Please enjoy! I have been working on a little somethin' for you people, but unfortunately I've had to do too much actual...well, WORK, and haven't had the chance to post it up fer yer enjoyment as of yet. Still working on it, kids!

No comments: